facebook

Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Wah... sad... no people come read my blog... haha....

Anyway....

I have decided to spend money to heal my pimply face.... so right now i am on medication for my pimples.... and all the zits are popping faster then pop corns i tell you... so depressing la.... Katherine should know how depressed i am... almost everyday complain to her lor...

"KATHERINE.... MY FACE VERY CUIIIIIIIII" *cry~*

Anyway... I am going to lift my head high up... I have tahan-ed 7 years of pimpled face.... another 3 to 6 months of pimple break out.... who scared who.... put horse come here.... Hump!

Then just now during work... I was telling kat that maybe I should try, stop using foundation and see how.... but... wahhh.... is Ta Mah De difficult lor... how to stop using foundation... especially you are having the worse break out in your life.... (ok la... not the worse....but STILLLLLL) So I am still sourcing out for better foundation... I thinking of getting this..

Ettusia Sheer Matt Powder

But scared spend so much money le.. then still cause break outs... :( anyway... I bought a few foundations already.... loreal's mineral loose powder.... I haven really try that cause the brush is really VERY prickly.... so i going to get a new loose powder foundation brush.. then try again... I also bought this BB cream from Face shop.... $38 lor... but because there are alot cream medication, if i still put the liquid foundation.... wah... my face will look oilier then a well oiled pan lor... and also i am currently using clinelle's foundation. I have showed the doctor the foundation I am using currently.... she say that the one i am using is fine.... as long as i wash the pad can already... ahhh... see how la see how la... maybe use clinelle finish then say...

but other then foundation... I think i should quit picking on my pimples... but then ah... seriously la... you see so big so white so juciy.... how not to squeeze.... you know every morning... I always say this to myself... "just one... after squeeze finish this one.. then i don't want to squeeze le...." then after that is gone...

then you will go and see other parts of your face... then you will say this to yourself...
"this one should be very fast come out de.... press light light jiu pop out le..."

then after a while.... you found out that you have squeezed like 5 to 7 pimples at one go.... then you will say...

"aiyah.... face already so cui le.... squeeze the rest out also la..."

Tell me la... how to stop? how to stop? ARghhhhh -.-"

ok... I will stop picking them.... really.. swear.... i swear on my..... boyfriend's face.... If i pick 1 pimple.... he will grow 2!.... Ha!

this should stop me from picking them..... (eh... like got one big one on the left cheek there.......hmmmmmmm)

so if he make me angry... i will just squeeze the pimple on my cheeks... hee hee... ok la... enough nonsense...

Ding liang is currently in Shanghai~..... sian lor... si bei sian... especially when you can't even contact him cause you have no idea what number he is using.... and he didn't even bother to tell you.... smart right this kind of boyfriend... I ask you la... how to find... So was pretty angry with him ah.... for being so smart.... but now ok le...

cause he went out of his hotel.... and went to starbucks to log on to MSN to chat with me.... and he was shivering at the starbucks lor... 3 degrees.... and strong wind... hoooo... is cold until his ball will shrink down to green pea size... So forgave him....

o... and he mentioned to me that one of his best bud went overseas and bought a ligature... and called him many times and ask if he want to buy it too... cause he say it will help to improve the tone...

HAHAHAHHA so funny la.... ligature can improve tone.. what kind of ligature is that? I also go buy one.... maybe my tone will be better then Richard Png... =x

If things are so easy jiu hao.... i will just buy what Mr Ng is using... and will make me into God of euphonium.... no la... who want Mr Ng de... I should buy Stephen Mead's euphonium and use the same mouth piece he is using.... wah... I will automatically become the world BEST euphonium player...

seriously.... why some people so naive de... naive until so cute...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway.... HDB Q number come out le... and the winning number is..... *drum roll* 0484...... (must go buy 4D see will open or not)

seriously ah... I think we by 4D with that number better lor.... there are only 68 units.... and we are the number 4 hundred and eighty fourth person.... wah biang.... go die la... ah bish...

So we will wait for december... cause we heard that sembawang will have a BTO exercise this month......

Jesus... bo bi bo bi.... (ding liang will say "ti gong bo bi bo bi")

No comments: