facebook

Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Prawnning now at jurong east... Damn sian lo.. I think the prawn don't like us... Only caught one for now... Some more is I catch de... So cross fingers and hope more will come... Actually I feel like dipping my hands into the pond and catch them with my own hands instead....

At last... Bangkok trip everything settle le...plane booked... Hotel booked... So much complications... So now when the time come nearer... Me and dl will need to go get a map and plan on how to get to those places via public transport... I am not very sure abt those cabs... And the last time I went Bangkok was abt 12 years ago... Well... I believe both of us will be fine together.. Further more I got compass app in my iPhone...ok la... I think me and liang won't need the campass... Can always ask the locals there...

So exciting lo... Saved so much money for this trip... Going to bring an empty bag there... Mwahaha....



Now time for some self reflaction... I feel proud of myself... Some not very plasent things happened during the weekend...( every time weekend de leh.. So sian lo) anyway... Yeah... Something happened during the weekend... And I managed to keep my cool abt the whole issue... Ok la.. I flared up a bit... But at lest I was clam enough to think of other solution to handle this thing.. I mean last time I will bitch blog the whole thing here and in facebook.... So yeah... Hee huu hee huu... Need to learn how to breath when I am angry... Had small fight with lim cause of this.. Which is totally retarded la... Basket... Not my fault then he any how scold me... But heck la heck la... Suan le suan le... Totally not worth it man....

Ok logging off now... And omg lo... I finish blogging le, lim 1 prawn also don't have lo...

No comments: