facebook

Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

My pink organiser





My 2010 pink organiser... Totally handmade by me... : D

It is not finished yet... I need to fashion some kind of button to cover this...


Is the magnetic button on the flap...





And also to write the dates in the pages...




There r 2 side to the book... The glitter face (with pink fur flap) opens the first 6 months of the year...









Then you flip the book to the opp side where it is the pink fur face with glitter flap...
It will open the next 6 months of the year...







The calender is also custom made with special dates...



Then if you open up both side of the book.. It gives you the whole year in accordian style.. Haha


And because it is hand made... There r some imperfections...


But any way I am happy... Haha


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: