facebook

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 Goals and Wants

Wah... At last.. finished the last steamboat for the Christmas... tomorrow still got one more meeting... I am going to propose to them to change to a coffee session instead.... keep eating like that... so damn sinful....

today's steamboat don't know eat how many tablespoon of butter le lor... but is nice to see them again... must have another gathering... planning to have a Chinese new year gathering with them too... hur hur...

Anyway.. time to plan 2010's goals and wants... hmmm...


  1. Run the full marathon (i ran the half marathon this year... so gonna upgrade... )
  2. finish learning 3 songs in the golden organ book.
  3. master arban euphonium characteristic studies ONE and two... (I have been playing characteristic studies 1 for like almost 2 years.. but i always stop at page 1... never proceed to page two)
  4. Learn driving... (no need to pass ah.. but.. at lest make an effort to go and apply the advance theory.. haha... pretty reluctant to learn la.. really lor... if I have the money to buy a car... might as well take cab right? hmmm... but aiyah.. just learn lo... is a useful skill)
  5. Build my portfolio. digital and hard copy
  6. not dye my hair...
  7. loss 5KG!!
  8. save 3.6k (300 dollars every month)
  9. Do the scrapbook for ding liang and me... (tsk.. actually is only 4 years worth of pictures... now become 5 year... gonna print all out... I am thinking of making it into a book... got 2 week break from work... gonna think about it... :) )
  10. Pray everyday... like EVERYDAY... and finish reading the new testimony...
  11. Go overseas once a year... so which means the next overseas trip will be on January 2011.. and should be either taiwan or hongkong... (note to Lim: genting is not counted... :) no pressure... haha)
  12. get 10 new projects next year to grow my portfolio... personal or commercial....
  13. improve on my website.. try to grow the rank of my website in google..
  14. start a design blog to make sure that I am constantly learning and improving myself... and the blog will be on www.whimsicalgraphic.com .... and maybe try to get a good amount of hits and i can add a naffang and earn some small cash over there.... hmmm.. also need some fresh idea for my portfolio site.... need to discuess with grace about this... cause I am thinking of doing it by myself... hmmm...
  15. A recipe book.... hmmm gonna do it during my 2 weeks break...

WANTS~

  1. Buy my first branded bag
  2. Nikon D60 or a D3000
  3. monopoly global
  4. baking tools... (different baking trays, measuring cups etc)
  5. Mac book pro... (hmmm... maybe 2012 then buy.. but just put here first... maybe I will win lottery next year.. haha)
  6. get rid of my wisdom tooth..
  7. Rebond my hair...

Yup.. that should be it... gonna be v busy for the 2 weeks break... want to do some personal projects... like the 5 years photoalbum.... budget for the album? hmm... 200 dollars to print the whole book? i think should be enough ba.... need to think so some way to keep within budget and at the same time, the book must look special.. and presentable to put in my portfolio.. :)

O yeah... Lim says he will acc me to church once a year.... from next year onwards... happy.... like... very happy.... haha...

No comments: