facebook

Pages

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Random... stuff...

Things I need to buy...

  1. new rabbit litter pan... the old one is just nasty!
  2. mounting board... for my recipe book... I will show you guys once it is done... ding liang just gave me some fantastic new ideas for the cover... :) I should take back what i say... he IS creative... ok la... a bit a bit la... some time his nonsense gives me ideas...
  3. a weighing machine!
  4. you know I have been thinking if i should get the weighing machine or not... I scared I will weigh myself everyday.... 3 times a day.... or before and after EVERY meal... believe it or not... I am obsessed with my weight... like totally... that's why I keep delaying the buying of the weighing machine...

  5. eczema cream... sigh~ they are coming back again.... in new and old places on my left feet... this time is weird.... they only return to my left feet... my right feet is fine... hmm.. better not say... might jinx it...
  6. books... I want to buy twenties girl and the lost symbol... I have been waiting to borrow the library copy.... and my Q number for both books is 400 something... which sucks... -.- I have been waiting for like almost 3 months already... :(
  7. CDs.... my MP3 collection sucks... period.. tell you what i am listening to now.... BAND MUSIC... uhg.... ok la... got some other nice ones... like good Charlotte, Maroon 5, Robbi Williams, Astrud Gilberto Elvis and changi Chage and Aska... that's all... i wanna get the MJ latest album... this is it... and also lady gaga... and the high society CDs... I love the Shanghai Jazz stuff.. and other blues music...

At last my holidays are over .... remembered I wanted to do those stuff.. like rebonding hair... doing the photo album and stuff? I did... non of them... ok la... some la... like.. I have a rough concept on the photo album... :D

but anyway...I spend the week watching PPstream.. these are the movies I watched in 3 days...

  • Harry Potter 1234 ... I could not find 5 then I changed to another movie..
  • sweeny tod
  • catch me if you can
  • chicago
  • scary movie 2(I think)
  • my sassy girlfriend
  • princess diary 1 n 2
  • julie and julia

12 movies! in 3 days... or less! o and of course... countless episodes of project runway...

Back to work on monday...

No comments: