facebook

Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The making of shisquare.com

I am lost... I have so manythings I want but I am not m very sure how to do this....




Right now is just pencil/pen sketches and researching on the codes and see r these thing possible.. These r the things I want...

a search bar on the website
Rss feed for each catagory
Bookmarks using share button
A flash table like jk rowling's site
Showing the latest post for each catagory..
Showing all that particular catagory on a unique page
Google ad
Naffnang ad
Facebook link
Twitter live updates on site
Shopping cart for lifestyle page (I'm selling my clothes and other stuff)

The best thing is.. I have no bloody idea how the word press works and how I wanna intergrate everything into shisquare.com

I am pushing boundris.. Learning new things.. Stepping out of my comfort zone.. Roar!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: