facebook

Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"no offence"

I don't get people who says "no offence"... is like they are going to offend people, and they know they are going to offend people just that they are doing it polietly... and hopping that the comment they make is not that offending...

if some one says to me
"eh... your top today very ugly leh..."

I will wanna slap that person...

but if that some one says
"eh.. no offence... but your top today very ugly leh..."

I still wanna slap the person... and slap him ten times harder then the first person... why? because he knows that by saying that sentence, it will offend me... and he tells me that he knows that it is offending by saying "hey... no offence"

Seriously... by saying "no offence" does not make that particular comment any less offending...

.... no offence.... but these people really need to grow some brains...

No comments: