facebook

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

shisquare.com

I am moving....

to

http://www.shisquare.blogspot.com/

I gave myself a dateline.... i will launch shisquare.com on May 25.... on my 5 years anniversary with lim... I believe is a pretty lineant dateline...

not only this will serve as a blog, but also design portfolio. so my post will be catagorised into different catgory.... like personal, design, work, tutorials and stuff...

yes tutorials... I will be giving free photoshop, illustrator, php, css, html, flash lessons... but it will be at random... which means if I learn something today... so will you... :)

I suddenly have a burst of ideas....

first portfolio and then my blog... then i am thinking of planning photoshop lessons... having a proper modules and lesson plan where people can download and view the lesson plan... and proly maybe can tick and choose what lessons they will want and thus custom make their lessons.... etc etc... then also prepare notes for them as well.. and have proper teaching setting...

not only that... I am thinking of having a shopping cart as well.. selling away my clothes and other stuff... like un opened make up and hair dye.... and further more, I have some idea on how to use php to create the shopping cart.... hur hur....

BIG MONEY BIG MONEY!!!!

PS: TMD, blogger took the spell check away....

No comments: