facebook

Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Lim don't like the beach sea and fish

I always thought my boyfriend likes the sea... How I know??

He says he chooses maritime because it is related to the sea...

He spends at lest 15 to 30 mins looking at fish and corals... And even tell me the names of the fish....

One of his favourite pass time is fishing...

He LOVES to eat fish...

He can name most of the fish and ships he sees

So I thought... Why not let's go diving on his birthday... And I will sponsor his trip... And guess what he says...

"huh...don't want la... I want to try the free one before I decide"

Nice....

If he propose to me I am going to ask him for a free trial before i decide... Further more this is marriage... Not just a simple diving lesson....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: